On April 4th from 7:00-8:30pm, Mill Valley Speaker Series, Hall Middle School and Marin County Office of Education,collaboratively present Navigating Your Child’s Social World While Helping Them Build Resiliency and Self Esteem with Sheri Glucoft Wong, LCSW, family therapist, parent educator and consultant.
This free speaking engagement will include the following topics:
- The role of friendship in your child’s life
- Messages (intended and unintended) we give our children about their social selves
- Supporting your child’s “true self-esteem”
- Helping your child to handle social dynamics with compassion and confidence
- Supporting your child to be resilient
- Partnering with other parents and the school to support a positive school climate