Here are a few important items help get you started. Check your email inbox for login details to ParentSquare, Clever, Google Classroom and SeeSaw:
- Clever will provide a single login which will enable students to easily access apps and websites without having to log into each
- SeeSaw will be used by all K-2 teachers for their virtual classrooms. The interface is easier for young children to navigate than Google Classroom
- Google Classroom will be the platform for Grades 3-5; they will access it and other apps/websites through Clever.
- Throughout the summer, we have been learning about apps, websites, and features of SeeSaw and Google Classroom which will enhance the virtual learning experience.
- Don’t forget to join ParentSquare, RVSD’s new communication and collaboration platform
- Click here to view and order school supplies by grade: School Supply Lists
- Questions? Check the RVSD Continuity of Learning page for more information
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to get involved with the WTPA and/or need help!
Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year, Wade Thomas Students!!!