The Wade Thomas Parents Association’s (WTPA) annual, much loved Lap-a-thon fundraiser will not happen this year, and because we know anything else would be too much to juggle for everyone right now, we are making this a simple ask….
Please donate to the Wade Thomas Fundraiser here! We would like to raise at least $135 per student.
WHY? These vital funds directly support the school (and are separate to money raised via the YES Foundation). Reserve funds from previous years have already funded the following items so far this year:
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers for all classrooms and the office
- Bins for students’ individual supplies
- Redwood bark for 2nd grade play areas
- Sail shades for upper playground
- New picnic tables
- Artificial turf for Room 2 back yard
- Safety banners around the school
- Education technology (Raz Kids, Epic, etc)
Your donation will not only help the school to remain open, but enable the students, both at home and at school, to learn in a fun and engaging way.
HOW TO DONATE?
- ONLINE Click here.
- CHECK Please leave your check in an envelope with your child’s name in the box on the table outside the office.
WHEN? Ideally, we would like to receive all donations by FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2020.
If you need any further information or just want to get in touch, please email WTfundraiser2020@gmail.com.