Managing Emotions, Benefits of Service Learning, + Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Work at Wade Thomas
- Mindfully Managing Emotions with Jen Couture – Jen will address identifying, validating, and managing emotions, including offering parenting tools to help us stay in our wise mind as responsive, not reactive, role models.
- Service Learning: Fostering awareness, empathy and advocacy with Annelise Bauer – Annelise will explore the benefits of service learning and the importance of incorporating community engagement into family priorities, discussions and activities.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Wade Thomas – Julie Harris will talk about the Racial Equity and Inclusion work happening at Wade Thomas with staff professional development and in the classroom.
We’ll be running this IN-PERSON event two times so as many people as possible get a chance to attend. Pick which works best for you!
- 9 am to 10:30 am on March 23rd (after morning assembly)
- 7 pm to 8:30 pm on March 23rd (babysitting and pizza provided, limited spots so please reserve a spot via the RSVP)